Do you enjoy working outside and want to take your career to “new heights”?
JR & Co. has been in the business for over 30years and is one of the leading roofing contractors in the Kansas City area with locations in Colorado and Florida as well. We are growing at a rapid speed and looking to expand our team. We are currently hiring full-time Commercial Roofers. If you are interested in enhancing your already crafted roofing skills or a motivated hard working team player looking to learn a new trade we have a spot for you.
You will have the opportunity to become familiar with various roofing installation methods and materials specializing in “everything” roofing. As a roofer, you will work as part of a spirited team that knows how to get a job done. This position is responsible for carrying out the day to day production needs of the company by ensuring quality workmanship.
MUST BE ABLE TO OBTAIN CLEARANCE ONTO GOVERNMENT SITES
- Help set-up, maintain and clean-up project sites and warehouse as well as wear proper personal protective gear to ensure safe work practices and compliance with OSHA at all times
- Willing to learn the JR & Co. way of installing, maintaining and repairing roofs on both commercial and residential structures.
- Demonstrate great time-management skills, reliability and punctuality, ensuring completion of daily job-site timesheets.
- Must show up promptly to job site ready to complete high quality work; requesting clarification or assistance when needed.
- Must demonstrate respect to customers, supervisors and team members communicating all concerns in a professional manner utilizing the open door policy and adhering to JR & Co. standards of conduct and company policies at all times.
- Must properly manage all assigned tools, equipment, and material.
- Understanding of right and responsibility to report any safety concern or issue and stop work.
- Perform all activities necessary for projects with a hardworking positive attitude.
- Ability to stand, kneel, stoop, crawl and perform elevated work routinely lifting and carrying at least 50lbs with.
- OSHA 10 hour training prior to start of employment– minimum (Company will provide)
- Pass initial employment background and drug test and participate in random drug test program when applicable.
- Represents the company in a referable, respectable, and reliable manner.
- This position requires a hard working individual with the ability to follow direction with great attention to detail.
- Ability to travel.
- Must be able to pose pre-employment drug screen
JR & CO. offers a competitive benefits package including:• Medical, Dental, and Vision plan• 401(k) with company matching• Paid Time-Off
GREAT BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION PACKAGE BASED ON EXPERIENCE
Please apply on Indeed of in person @ 7287 Cole View Colorado Springs, CO 80915
To reply to this listing, contact David Schilling by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.