This position will be based out of our Linthicum, MD location, reporting to the Branch Manager.
What we offer...
- Rewarding, challenging, fast-paced work in an excellent environment
- Be part of a dynamic team while using your innovation and creativity daily
- Develop life skills by learning and growing both personally and professionally
- Be part of a company that offers career advancement opportunities
- Employee and Family Assistance Program offered to all employees and their families
- Excellent benefits program including; Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and 401K
- Answering and directing incoming calls and being that first point of contact to our customers
- Process incoming and outgoing mail, including couriers
- Assist field employees and management with administrative support
- Manage and coordinate service for the building
- Order kitchen supplies and office supplies
- Process badging for worksites/projects
- New hire paperwork/orientations
- Track and enter PTO
- Payroll/Timecard entry approval for production (Roofing and Architectural)
- DTC review and approval
- Per Diems
- Sort and distribute payroll checks
- Certified payroll reporting and submission to MD DLLR and other government agencies
- Responsible for all monthly invoicing on projects, keeping the files current with all proper documentation
- Responsible for retainage invoicing and closing documents on projects for final payment.
- Scan deposits and create deposit vouchers for monies received
- Certificate of Insurance requests
- Create Purchase Orders for Roofing and Architectural Division
- Verify Invoice against Purchase Orders in Perceptive
- Code Non-PO queue in Perceptive
- Create Subcontract Agreements
- Manage P-Card Program
- Daily monitoring of transactions on the BMO site
- Receive and organize all receipts – for production and office staff
- Code and electronically approve P-Card Transactions on the BMO site
- Print P-Card Statements and submit for approval to Branch Manager/Operations Manager
- Forward all statements to P-Card Program Manager for payment
- Submit annual business license and business tax payments for local jurisdictions
Fleet and Safety
- Filing safety documents in job files
- Assist with safety processes as needed
- Manage and Coordinate services for the Trailers/Fleet
- Pull Driver Abstracts twice a year or when requested
- Enter/Process New Drivers
- Write PO’s if required for equipment
- Verify AP invoices, get them authorized and submit for payment
- Scan and track all violation tickets
- Review Element gas and maintenance transactions, code to appropriate GL and submit to Operations Manager for approval
- Manage EZPass: review monthly transactions, order transponders and maintain vehicle list in EZPass account
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in an administrative role
- Construction/Roofing industry experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Pleasant and professional phone manner
- Strong time management skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office package; Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced, team environment
- Must be organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency
Flynn Group of Companies is the leading trade contractor in North America that works on virtually every aspect of a building’s outer layer, including roofing, glazing, waterproofing, and architectural metals. The foundation of our award winning success is having the right people on our team.
Thanks to the contributions of the most talented team in the market and a collaborative, supportive culture, Flynn has steadily grown since 1978, and continues to do so. We understand the importance of and prioritize the growth of our people too, offering many learning & development and career opportunities.
At Flynn, it's not just a job, it's a career.
Flynn Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer - minorities/women/disabled/protected veterans are encouraged to apply.
All employees hired must pass a pre-employment drug test, have a valid driver's license and/or reliable means of transportation, and proof of legal ability to work in the U.S.
Applicants are not required to disclose criminal convictions prior to receiving a conditional offer of employment. However, as a government contractor working on schools, military bases, and other secure jobsite, employees may undergo a criminal background check as a condition of employment. Flynn will consider the following when evaluating applicants with criminal records: (1) The nature and gravity of any criminal offense or conduct; (2) the duration between the criminal conduct and the employment application; and (3) the nature of the duties and essential functions of the position sought.
Experience with confidential and sensitive personnel information
To reply to this listing, contact Diana Vasquez by clicking "Request More Information" and filling out the form below.