I also have 3 brand new Hennes-Johnson coating heaters...never used. They sell for $7,000 new and I will make a deal on them. We bought them for a large project that never happened.
(I can only upload 1 photo here so please request photos and I will send them to you)
* Graco GH933 coating pumps; 1 with an 8-gallon hopper and 150' of high-pressure hose, WIWA spray gun which is 1/2" ported through and no filter. Great for silicone. Asking $10,000 for this setup.
* Graco GH933 coating pump sitting on a flat cart (Home depot style flat cart 3'x6'), Hannay Hose Reel; 250' of insulated and scuff jacketed hose; asking $15,000 for this setup
* 2) Each: WIWA 75:1 high pressure (7500psi; 4.3 gallon per minute) air driven silicone pump mounted on flat cart (Home depot style flat cart 3'x6'), HANNAY hydraulic hose reel, 250' of insulated and scuff jacketed hose (100' x 3/4" & 50'x1/2"), Monarch 5:1 stick pump; LAMAN air dryer; WIWA Spray Gun that is 1/2" ported all the way through; Asking price $15,000 each pump set up; notice the volume of 4.3gpm. that is almost twice that of the Graco 933 so you can run 2 guns of this pump
* 2) Each: WIWA 57:1 high pressure (5700psi & 5.7gpm) air driven coatings pump mounted on flat cart (Home depot style flat cart 3'x6'), HANNAY hydraulic hose reel, 250'-300' of hose, WIWA Spray Gun that is 1/2" ported all the way through; Asking price $11,000 each pump set up. These pumps are great for acrylic, asphalt, urethane coatings. If your using acrylics it can easily run 2 guns off it. We did a military base with it on a Hydrostop job and used 2 guns on it. It works Great with Tremco's Alumanation 301 Asphalt Aluminum coating.
* 2-3 Graco GH833's also mounted on flat carts with either electric or hydraulic HANNAY hose reels, 300' of hose (some 3/4" and some 1/2" hose); WIWA gun on some and Graco XTR5 or XTR7 guns; Asking $7000 for the setup.
* 2 Graco GH733's (new style) same carts, same hoses, same guns
* 3 BRAND NEW NEVER USED- Hennes Johnson Coating Heaters Model HJ-1000; They sell for $7000+ new; I will let them go for $6,000 and I will cover shipping. They will easily and quickly heat your coatings up to any desired temp in minutes.
* 1 HENNES-JOHNSON HJ4520 Coating Pump. This is a direct immersion pump that is hydraulic driven and very nice pump. It is my go-to pump if I am personally spraying on a job. Very reliable service. Graco pump lowers that are convertible/interchangeable. These sell for about $25,000 NEW. I will sell this one for $18,000
We used to travel all over the US installing coatings and used all of this equipment, but have downsized and only work locally in Kansas City now so we are selling a lot of our equipment we no longer use.