The health and well-being of everyone involved with the Western Roofing Expo is our top priority. Coupled with the COVID-19 pandemic travel and government restrictions, the Western Roofing Expo cannot be held this year in Las Vegas as planned. However, we are excited to introduce our first-ever Virtual Western Roofing Expo!
The Virtual Western Roofing Expo will launch on July 1st through July 15th. It will remain open to registrants to self-pace through 2020.
We are excited to provide the following Virtual Western Roofing Expo activities:
- Interactive List of Exhibitors – Explore the interactive list of Exhibitors and discover new product videos, show specials, and professional services for the modern roofer.
- Show Specials – Search by company, booth number or keyword to find show specials on roofing products that you use in your everyday business.
- Product Video Gallery – Discover videos on the latest products available on today’s roofing market. Learn how to maximize your profits and minimize labor expenses.
- Virtual Networking – Chat with Exhibitors on the virtual floor. Ask questions about their products and services, and discover new ways to increase your bottom line.
- Over 20 Live and On-Demand Webinars selected by our roofing contractor panel. Gain a better understanding on the proper installation of roofing systems, how to maintain OSHA compliance, and ways to avoid costly legal mistakes.
- Earn IIBEC and AIA CEU’s.
- Product Demonstrations – Watch demonstrations that showcase products and professional services that can make a huge impact on your sales.
- Participate in members-only raffle prizes.
- Legislative updates from our Washington insider Craig Brightup.
- Our heart-touching Scholarship Award Ceremony
- A virtual Silent Auction to benefit the Davis Memorial Foundation Scholarship Program.
(VWRE registrants will have access to the trade show and webinars until December 31, 2020, so they may enjoy every webinar and visiting every trade show booth – a task that was impossible at the traditional WRE).
RoofersCoffeeShop® and fifteen other RCS partners are sponsoring the show. Make sure you visit with, Malarkey Roofing Products®, IB Roof Systems, Duro-Last Roofing, CertainTeed, GAF, Beacon Roofing Supply, Soprema, Cotney Construction Law, Estimating Edge, JobNimbus, NRCA, RT3, Sashco, SRS