Classifieds | RCS Forum | RCS Social | Industry Deals | Worth Mentioning

Home >>  RCS Forum


Want to Reply to this Post? You need to Log On or Click Here to create a new Account

RandyB1986: [ Metal Barn ridge vent question........ ] , Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 9:30 AM You must be logged on to vote for this topic 
I am a : General Contract
  I have a customer who has a metal pole barn, FBI or Morton....but it has a clear ridge vent that runs 40' to allow light in. The hail busted holes in it and this guy is damn determined to have it replaced. Where can I find something like that??

Morton or FBI say they dont have it, so I think it was an aftermarket put on by Jack A Leg.

Thanks for any help!
 [ 1 thru 1 of 1 ]
Old School: [ RE: Metal Barn ridge vent question........ ] , Saturday, June 20, 2009 @ 8:46 PM You must be logged on to vote for this reply 
I am a : Roofer
  It is not a ridge vent, but a light panel. I also have it on my barn and it works great. I will check and see if the distributor has any in Kalamazoo. I built the barn about 20 years ago!

News Room
Calendar Of Events
Industry Publications
Trade Associations
Worth Mentioning
Promo's & Coupons
Saftey Meetings
Helpful Links
Business Forms
Search Products & Services
Are you a Homeowner?
RCS Social
Live Chat
Social Media
RCS'er of the Month
Take Our Survey
About RCS
Want to Advertise?
About Us
Site Map
Contact Us
Add Our Link
All Our Valued Supporters
A.C.T. Metal Deck
Easterly Insurance
See The Rest...
    © 2015 Currently 985 visitors on the site Contact Us | Privacy